March 29th, 2019 thru April 4th, 2019 ( 1 day of training, 5 days of competition)
- Early Bird Registration, Friday, March 29th, 2019
- Practice and Opening Ceremonies, Saturday, March 30th, 2019
- Competition, Sunday, March 31st thru Thursday, April 4th, 2019
April 6th, 2018 thru April 11th, 2019 ( 1 day of training, 4 days of competition)
- Practice and Opening Ceremonies, Saturday, April 6th, 2019
- Competition, Sunday, April 7th thru Wednesday, April 10th, 2019
FIS Competitions at the National Championship:
- All Open Class competitions at the 2019 USASA National Championships are FIS competitions.
- Athletes must be FIS age eligible to participate.
- If an athlete qualifies for National Championships in Open Class and is not age FIS eligible, the athlete will forfeit their National Championships invitation.
- Athletes may compete regionally in Open Class without a FIS license as regional Open Class competitions are not FIS sanctioned.
- All competitors MUST have a USASA & FIS Freestyle or Snowboard Competitors License to compete at National Championships in Open Class.
- Quota per nation is set by the FIS guidelines at 5 per nation, however it is at the discretion of the organizer to accept additional athletes above the basic quota. USASA may accept additional entries per nation and will announce the update to the quotas on the official invitation / announcement in January.
- Qualification for the events will be through USASA Open Class qualification criteria. See 102.04, 103.05, 103.08
International Age Class Quotas at the National Championship:
- There are NO International Quota spots available for USASA age class divisions at the National Championships.
- All competitors must qualify for an invitation to the National Championship via their Age Class National Rankings in that discipline.
2019 Discount Codes:
- Copper Lodging
- Discount Code: 3056 USASA Nationals
- Shuttle Service From Denver Airport
- Hertz Convention Number: 04BW0013
- Southwest Airlines